Hartpury College LRC is centrally placed within the college to provide students and staff with support for their teaching and learning. We hold a wide range of books and journals, magazines, DVD and electronic resources as well as having friendly, knowledgeable staff to help with queries and research.
The stock of the LRC is listed on the Library Catalogue. This can be accessed from any PC with Internet access at www.hartpury.ac.uk/lrc
By selecting Your Account on the Library Catalogue you are able to:
- See what books you have on loan
- Check when they are due back
- Renew books on loan to you
- Check your borrowing history
- Place holds (reservations) on items out on loan
Members of the general public are welcome to come and use the LRC for reference purposes, but we advise phoning in advance to confirm opening times and availability.