Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. It inspects schools and colleges to ensure they are providing quality education and training for young people.
Following its recent Ofsted inspection, Hartpury has achieved a grade of ‘good’ overall and its sport provision achieved an outstanding rating.
Other highlights include:
- Most students make better than expected progress at Hartpury, gain in confidence and develop well personally
- The number of young people achieving their qualifications has risen across the college with almost all students moving into jobs or further study linked to the specialism they have chosen
- Students benefit from high quality vocational support, pastoral care and extensive specialist resources
- Many opportunities for students to gain additional qualifications and practical skills that will enhance their CVs
- Our strong links with industry
You can see the full Ofsted report here or download the pdf on the left of this page