If you have been offered a place at Hartpury College conditional on your GCSE results please send us confirmation of the results as soon as possible in one of the following ways:
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘GCSE Results’ followed by your surname and date of birth;
- Deliver in person to the College Learning Centre reception;
- Send by first class post addressed to ‘GCSE Results, Hartpury College, Hartpury House, Hartpury, Gloucestershire, GL19 3BE’.
We can accept photographs of your results transcript sent by e-mail provided that your full name and all of your results are clearly visible on the image.
What we will do with your results when we receive them
- If you have achieved the grades that you need to meet your offer, it will be made unconditional and we will send you confirmation of this in writing.
- If you have not achieved the results that you need to meet your offer, please still send us proof of your results. A member of the relevant course team will review your application and make contact you to discuss your options as we may still be able to offer you a place on the course or an alternative. We will send confirmation of our decision in writing
- If you have achieved better grades than expected and wish to be considered for a higher level course, please include a note with your results requesting this. Your application will be passed on to the course team to consider whether this will be possible.