Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Replacement for PTLLS)
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan and deliver inclusive teaching sessions and how to assess and give constructive feedback. There is not a teaching practice requirement for this course - learners will take part in a peer group teaching activity as part of the assessment for the Award.
These qualifications can help you to progress in teaching/training and support roles in a wide range of organisations in the lifelong learning sector. These include:
- Public and private sector organisations
- Further Education, Adult and Community Education
- Responsibilities and boundaries of the role in relation to teaching.
- Teaching and learning approaches.
- Session planning skills.
- How to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners.
- Understand the use of different assessment methods and the need for record keeping.
Tasks and assignment to be completed as part of a professional development portfolio.
- No previous teaching experience is necessary
- Good literacy and numeracy skills (preferably Level 1 in numeracy and Level 2 in literacy)
Dates: (5 Day Course)
25th October 2016, 26th October 2016, 27th October 2016, 31st October 2016 & 2nd November 2016
11th April 2017, 12th April 2017, 13th April 2017, 19th April 2017 & 20th April 2017
11th July 2017, 12th July 2017 13th July 2017, 19th July 2017 & 20th July 2017
9.30am - 4.30pm
When should I apply
Please call 01452 702529 for more information on this course or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please call 01452 702529 to book on to this course