Open day survey: win a £50 Amazon Voucher
Tell us what you thought of your open day experience and you could be in with a chance of winning a £50 Amazon Voucher.
To enter, simply complete the open day survey you received after you attended one of our open days. You will have received a link in an email.
Hartpury College £50 Amazon Voucher Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to UK residents, including international students with a UK address, who are aged 15 or over but excluding employees of Hartpury College and any of their partners, advisers and/or anyone connected with the organisation of this promotion.
- Entries to the competition must be made by fully completing an open day survey relevant to the open day event you attended. Any entries which are incomplete or illegible will be rejected. Entries must be complete with name, email address and phone number.
- By submitting an entry, you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Hartpury College shall not be responsible for late, lost or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition begins from the date an email (containing a link to the open day survey) was sent and finishes two weeks from date of delivery. Entries to the competition must not be submitted any later than 11:59 two weeks from an event.
- The prize for the competition is a £50 Amazon Voucher, of which we are giving away one per event (one for entries from each individual open day event.
- After the closing date, Hartpury College will pick a winner at random using a third party random integer generator.
- By entering the competition, you agree that the copyright of your entry belongs to Hartpury College, which will have an unrestricted right to promote the outcome of the competition as it sees fit.
- The winner will be notified via email up to a maximum of one month after the event.
- The prize will be sent to the winner providing an address has been supplied by the winner within 14 days of the closing date.
- The promoter of the competition is Hartpury College, whose address is Hartpury College, Hartpury House, Gloucester, GL19 3BE. The winner is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. Hartpury College reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.