The campus also has a range of other services and facilities (educational and recreational) which can be used by our conference guests including our refectory Graze and the Red & Black café serving Costa Coffee.
Catering packages can be bought as part of your booking, giving your delegates easy access to breakfast, lunch and dinner or just some of those meals, in our Graze refectory without the need for them to carry money if required. You can choose from a number of packages, from individual meal options to more comprehensive B&B, half board or full board packages.
Individual meal options
- Breakfast meal tickets
- This provides the recipient with a choice of hot and cold breakfast options including cereal, toast, five choices from the breakfast menu and a hot or cold drink.
- Meal deal lunch option
- This provides the choice of a light lunch - a jacket potato, sandwich or freshly made baguette, all accompanied with a cold drink.
- Hot cooked lunch ticket
- This more comprehensive lunch option provides your delegate with the option of a main cooked meal from the menu of the day, accompanied by two potato portions or two vegetable portions or a salad bowl, and followed up by a yoghurt or fresh fruit and a choice of hot or cold drink.
- Two course evening meal ticket
- The two course meal option provides your delegate with the choice of hot meal from the main hot plate, accompanied by two potato portions and two vegetable portions, a hot or cold dessert or fresh fruit, and a hot or cold drink.
- Three course evening meal ticket
- The three course options includes a chef’s choice starter of the day, Plus the choice of hot meal from the main hot plate, accompanied by two potato portions and two vegetable portions, a hot or cold dessert or fresh fruit, and a hot or cold drink.
To find out more about the cost of any of these catering options for your group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org