Exchange Programmes and Study Abroad
Study Abroad is an exciting opportunity to learn in a new country, experience new perspectives, and create lasting friendships. Hartpury offers a unique study abroad experience at a specialist campus for those studying animal, agriculture, equine, sport, and business related topics. Students wishing to join the Hartpury community can study for one or two semesters and customise their learning experience. Each student can select modules from across our programme provision to meet their personal interests and any education requirements of their home institutions. After applying, we work with students and institution faculty to compare our offerings with their home courses to ensure a match.
Our semesters run from:
- Semester 1: Lectures - September to December, Exams - December to January
- Semester 2: Lectures - January to April (3 weeks Easter break), Exams - May to June.
- Resit Exams: Semester 1, May; Semester 2, July.
Hartpury welcomes applications from any interested student from any country, and regularly works with universities and colleges in the USA. Want to experience what Hartpury has to offer? Download the application form.
Please direct applications and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Study Abroad Students will need a UK study visa:
- Studying 6 months or less (one semester of study): Short-term study visa obtained at the UK Border upon arrival
- Studying more than 6 months (two semesters of study): Tier 4 (General) study visa obtained prior to leaving your home country
- Information on short term study visas can be found on the UK government website
- Hartpury holds a Tier 4 Sponsor licence and can sponsor study abroad students in the UK.
Hartpury is located in the heart of Gloucestershire countryside, just a short drive from Gloucester city centre.
- Visit the City of Gloucester: http://www.thecityofgloucester.co.uk/
- Visit England: https://www.visitengland.com/things-to-do/gloucestershire
- Visit the Cotswolds: https://www.cotswolds.com/