Hartpury Trust Fund
In the past 10 years alone, £50 million has been invested to make Hartpury one of the leading sport and education campuses in the UK. And with plans for growing our student numbers further, it’s an exciting time for Hartpury. We are committed to providing an environment and support that enables our students to achieve their dreams and you can help us to help them reach their potential.
By making a donation to the Hartpury College Charitable Trust, however large or small, you will be helping to support our students of the future, ensuring they thrive and excel.
How your support can make a difference
- By enhancing the opportunities available to our students, both academically and outside those studies
- Helping us to continue to create an excellent student experience across all areas
- By supporting continued development in our facilities through capital projects
- How you can help us continue our great work
- By making a one off donation to the Hartpury College Charitable Trust.
- By leaving a legacy to Hartpury College in your will
Become a Friend of Hartpury University and Hartpury College
To thank you for your gift you can choose to become a Friend of Hartpury if you wish. You will be invited to key events and will appear on the Hartpury Friends’ Roll of Honour. You will also receive regular updates on the work and success of our students and alumni. You can also choose to make a donation anonymously if you wish.
To make a donation
To make a donation to the Hartpury College Charitable Trust you can either fill in the donation form in the brochure or make an online gift via our secure payment page here.
To leave a legacy to Hartpury in your Will please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details.
If you would like to find out more about where your donation could go or to discuss any specific requests please contact email@example.com.
Please note that Hartpury University and Hartpruy College is an exempt charity and, therefore, by virtue of the close association, so is the Charitable Trust.