College finance

Your money matters

Finance guide (2024 enrolment)

Discover everything you need to know about tuition fees, student loans and bursaries and scholarships. We'll help you understand how college student finance works, and what you need to do next.

Apply for financial support

You can apply for Hartpury finance packages from 1 April in the same year you're joining us.

Following completion of the application form please follow the next steps:

  1. Email the completed form to
  2. Send the original in the post to Student Finance, Hartpury University and Hartpury College, Gloucester, GL19 3BE

Application forms

If you are under 19 years of age on 31 August of the academic year your course starts, there is no charge for tuition fees for studying at Hartpury College.

Registration and examination fees for your main qualification are also free.

All you will be required to pay is a non-refundable £75 educational visits fee when you enrol.

If you are over 19 years of age you are liable to pay your own tuition and examination fees. However these could be waived by the college in certain circumstances. Please enquire for further information.

If you're aged 19 or over and want to study A-levels, an Access to Higher Education Diploma or a Level 3 or 4 Vocational Qualification, you'll be required to pay for the cost of your course.

*If you're from the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, you're not eligible for student funding from the UK government, but you could be eligible for funding from your island education office.

The international tuition fees for the academic year 2024/25 are £12,000 for Hartpury College courses (Diplomas, A-levels, Access to Higher Education)

Hartpury offers an all-inclusive fee package for our International students at £24,500, to enable you to pay the bulk of the ‘extras’ in advance. The package includes any applicable tuition fees, accommodation, three meals a day/ seven days a week, all bed linen (including pillows and duvet), a crockery and cutlery pack, gym membership and transfers between the airport to Hartpury at the start of year and at holidays.

What you need to do:

  • Upon acceptance of your place, you will need to submit a payment of 50% of the fees.
    • Should you require an invoice for this, please do let the International team know and they will be pleased to request this from the Finance team on your behalf.
    • If you should require a Student visa in order to join us, please be aware that Hartpury will only issue the CAS needed for the application once the 50% payment has been received.
  • The remaining 50% must be received prior to your enrolment in September. You will not be able to enrol until all the fees have been paid.

Please note that the Education Skills and Funding Agency, who co-ordinate funding for Further Education study, advise that students from the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man are to be classed as international fee payers. However, some students may be eligible to claim back some or all of the cost from their own independent governments. It is the responsibility of the student to pursue this.

If you have any finance questions, please contact our International team.

*If you're from the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, you're not eligible for student funding from the UK government, but you could be eligible for funding from your island education office.

Financial support

Cost of living

We understand that the current cost of living is a key consideration. We aim to support our students wherever possible.

Find out more

Bursaries, scholarships and additional support

There are a number of bursaries and loans, as well as additional financial support, available to support you through your studies at Hartpury.

Find out more

Contact us

If you have any queries about college student finance and the support available to you, please contact our Finance team for more information. 
+44 (0) 1452 702103 01452 702672