Many of our students need additional learning support to be able to achieve and do the best they can.
By working with you and your school, we can find out how best to support you and help your move from school to Hartpury College to be as smooth and easy as possible.
Read our local offer and support guide to learning to support to find out more about how we support our students.Read our local offer and support guide
Examples of the support we offer:
- Understanding and managing specific learning difficulties, eg dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome
- Arranging exam concessions
- Literacy, Numeracy and IT
- Planning and organising your work
- Finding information
- Proof reading
- Exam preparation
- Study Skills
- Specialist support for Hearing or Visual Impairment
- Support for students with mobility difficulties
- Support for students with social, emotional or behavioural difficulties