Careers at Hartpury
Through the curriculum and engagement with extra-curriculum activities, you will have opportunities to identify and reflect on your personal career aspirations and develop appropriate skills and experience.
During your time at Hartpury you can expect:
- 1:1 support from your tutor
- A programme of career and personal development activities designed to help you make informed decisions about your future
- The equivalent of at least 1 weeks work experience. Many students will complete substantially more.
- Access to fully qualified and experienced Careers Advisers who offer impartial advice and guidance
- Opportunities to network with employers and businesses
You are encouraged to be pro-active and seek out opportunities – it’s your future. Take control!
If you have any questions or need support speak to your tutor or contact a careers adviser email@example.com
Hartpury also has an appointed Careers Leader: Simon Spooner, Innovation and Careers Enterprise Manager firstname.lastname@example.org