Clearing is now open
You can still apply to study with us this September through Clearing.
You can apply if:
- You haven’t applied for university yet but would like to start in September 2021
- You didn’t receive any offers (or any that you wanted to accept)
- You didn’t receive your expected grades and your offers haven't been confirmed
- You’ve got a confirmed offer but would like to apply for a different course or university
Please contact us if you’d like to have a chat about applying for this September.Call us: +44 (0)1452 702333
How to apply: Undergraduate
You can see which courses are available in Clearing using the UCAS search tool.
If you want to apply to Hartpury through Clearing, you should contact our Admissions team +44 (0)1452 702 333. We'll talk to you about the courses that you're interested in, help with any questions, take a few more details about your qualifications and experience and, if we feel that you're suitable for a course, we will make you an offer.
Once we’ve made you an offer, you’ll need to add Hartpury University as a Clearing choice on UCAS Track. If you’re holding an offer at another university you’ll need to get yourself released before you can do that (this is very straightforward).
- Click ‘Add Clearing choice’ and fill in the course details – we’ll give you the information that you need to do this
- This counts as your acceptance of our offer so once we've confirmed it you'll see it as an acceptance on your ‘Choices’ page
- You can only add one choice at a time but, if we don't confirm your place, you’ll be able to add another
How to apply: Postgraduate
We're still welcoming applications for most of our Postgraduate courses, so if you're interested in applying to start a course in September 2021, please call our Admissions team +44 (0)1452 702 333 we'd love to chat with you.
You can apply for our Postgraduate courses directly by using our online application. You can find a link to this on each postgraduate course page.Apply for a Postgraduate course