Hartpury Clearing is open
Apply now for September 2020.Call us +44 (0)1452702333 Email us Visit the Clearing Hub
You can still apply to study with us this September. From 6 July – 20 October, you can apply for a course using Clearing - see below for requirements.
You can use Clearing if:
- you’re applying after 30 June
- you didn’t receive any offers (or none you wanted to accept)
- you didn’t meet the conditions of your offers
- you’ve declined your firm place using the ‘decline my place’ button in Track
How to Apply
How to apply - Undergraduate
Full-time courses (UK, European and international students)
You need to apply for full-time degrees (including foundation years and foundation degrees) through UCAS.
When they receive your application UCAS will send you an acknowledgement email and forward your application to us. We will then let you know that we’re processing it and when you will hear back from us.
You can be confident that we read and consider carefully every application we receive. We evaluate every part of your application – your qualifications, personal statement, reference and relevant experience – to decide if you will be a good fit for Hartpury and your chosen course.
Our Admissions Policy provides more information about our decision process and is useful reading.Apply now
Applying for the Diploma in Professional Studies Veterinary Nursing?
You'll need to apply to us directly using our online form.
Part-time courses (UK, European and international students)
We welcome part-time applicants on most of our courses. You can apply through UCAS using the link below. Once you have submitted a part-time application on UCAS, please email email@example.com advising that you have done so.Apply for a part-time course
- Be clear about key application, decision and reply dates. Once you’ve applied, we will keep you updated. You can find the most up-to-date deadlines on the UCAS website
- Make sure that Hartpury and your chosen course are right for you. Find out about the course and entry requirements on our website. If you can, you should also attend an open day where you can talk to lecturers and students
- If you can, gain some course-relevant experience. This will help you to understand more about the course and also give you a head start when you begin studying
- Start preparing your application early to give plenty of time to ensure you are happy with your personal statement
- Once you have an offer come to one of our applicant days. You’ll delve more deeply into your chosen course, which will help you confirm that it’s right for you
How to apply - Postgraduate (for UK, European and international students)
We welcome postgraduate applications from well-qualified individuals who are as passionate about making a contribution to our industries as we are.
You can apply for our postgraduate courses directly to us by using our form.
We would recommend visiting our campus. You’ll get to see our facilities, find out about postgraduate finance options, and more.
A key thing to think about is whether you will study part-time, around existing commitments or dedicate yourself to full-time study.Apply for a postgraduate course